I stumbled on a little beauty meme. So I’m going to fill it out. These are my recommendations.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I haven’t used a spot cream in ages but I had been having the most terrible skin problems last year. I think it’s due to a lot of experimenting with Asian beauty products (I get too excited and buy way too much to try). On top of that I then had a HORRIBLE facial in Singapore (never again) so I had to invest in a spot cream. So my most inexpensive beauty item is a spot cream called ‘Quinoderm’ which costs around £2.15. I got it from Boots. It works like a dream for me!
My most expensive item is probably my creme de la mer face wash £40. The reason I buy it is because one bottle lasts me ages! So I don’t mind this splurge! A little luxury in the morning is nice. It seems to take off my powder makeup nicely!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
BB creams! I REALLY WANT TO LIKE THEM! I want to look like a goddess from a drama but sadly I really think they don’t do anything for me really except cover up and even out my skin tone. My skin is oily/combo so products that are powder work so much better for me. I’m learning my ways and not going to fall for the bb cream trap (although my bobbi brown one seems ok now!)
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I also am a huge fan of urban decay eyeshadows – I know everyone and their mothers has it but you can’t go wrong with the NAKED PALETTE.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? Something to do with blackheads….I am lazy to get rid of them!!!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? I think any eye makeup! I’m getting really good at applying it now (thanks GDRAGON! MY EYE INSPO! HAHA). It’s a bit like painting I feel good when I have powerful eyes!
6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it?
DHC clensing oil….I heard so many good reviews about it but I think it’s also breaks me out in spots which is a shame because I think it’s an amazing makeup remover. Now I only use it to remove my eye makeup. I will continue to use it because I’m a lazy girl…used to just jump in the shower and let the water make me look like a panda but now I remove it properly with the oil.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
ooooh……..any eyeshadows by Urban Decay!
© 2013 – 2015, Su. All rights reserved.