I love my Bijoue headphones so much! I’m so glad I bought them. They were a bit of am impulse buy when I was running to catch a plane at Changi airport.
Here’s my review of them!
Let’s start with the negatives.
What I don’t like?
- Unfortunately I did not care enough for my first pair of Bijoue headphones and the piece which connects the ear piece to the head band had snapped. Although the earphones worked (you could essentially still listen to the songs!), you would not be able to continue using the headphones because the ear piece could not be attached back onto the head band.
What I like about Bijoue headphones
- They’re practical and can be folded neatly so they do not take up much room in your bag. They’re not huge like big djay headphones.
- Naturally the crystallised design of the Bijoue headphones attracted me. It’s quite feminine but tough looking.
- They are available in a variety of sweet colours. I’ve had these in both black and white. I think next time I would want the baby pink ones!
- The cushion on the ear phones is very soft and comfortable.
- The sound is decent! It’s not BOSE or Dr Beats but for me, it’s enough to keep me happy on my daily commute.
I found them on US amazon here!
© 2013 – 2015, Su. All rights reserved.