I apologise for the lack of updates at the moment. I’m posting this from my ipad which is not the easiest thing to do. So what am I doing?
I’m in Malaysia at the the moment! Hooray! I’m catching up with my family, enjoying the food and fighting off (or rather not fighting) jet lag with midnight viewings of ‘She was Pretty.’
It’s rather hazy in KL at the moment but that’s not going to dampen my mood. No no no, because I get to go shopping!
As you can see, I’ve already made a good start.
1. An Aloe Vera gel from The Face Shop – It looks exactly like the Nature Republic one. I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of creativity on The Face Shop’s part! Anyhow it was an emergency purchase.
2. The FEMALE guide to Asian Beauty magazine – I’m very curious to read the contents of this!
3. Peripera’s Lip tint – This is a slightly less watery version. The packaging was too cute to resist.
4. Hado Labo lotion – This is one of my staple moisturising boosters for my skin.
5. Herione Make Up volume mascara – I have short lashes. Herione saves the day!
6. Super Junior’s Repackaged album for Spy. It was only £6! I could not resist.
7. The Face Shop’s Papaya Peeling Gel – it’s half the price of The Cure aqua gel and smells divine.
8. The Face Shop’s Coral blusher. I’ve been eyeing this blusher for ages!
9. Cleo’s Kill All black liner – ZOMG. This pen eyeliner is amazing.
10. The Face Shop’s Tiger face mask
11. Liese Bubble Hair dye in Antique Rose – I love this hair dye. Really easy to use and it gives such warm tone to my hair.
12. A super cute 2016 planner from Typo. It’s got ‘Chase Adventures’ written on the front of that.
I will give more in depth reviews of beauty products later! For now, the shopping continues.
© 2015, Su. All rights reserved.