Seoul Shopping Beauty List
I don’t want to waste time out in Seoul shopping too much! I know, it’s going to be hard but I thought if I prepared some sort of shopping list, I could get what I want right away and spend more time looking at the sites.
I won’t buy everything but at least I can hunt them down and have a look to see if I really want it.
(I realise this picture has nothing to do with beauty but I’m going to use this as my generic Korea l picture until I get my shutterbug on in Seoul.)
My Beauty Shopping List
- Deo Armpit Peeling Gel – I’m really curious about this product. I don’t think such a thing exists in the UK.
- Etude House Face Blur – my favourite primer.
- Innisfree cream of some sort for summer – their skin care is the bomb so I’ll try anything. The lava sea water or jeju sparkling range.
- Etude House tiny my brows gel – this got reported in the British Press!
- Etude House Real Powder cushion refill – because it’s my staple now,
- Laniege lip sleeping mask – I neglect my lips.
- Face contour of sorts – not sure on the brand but interested in Too Cool for School or 3CE facemaker (used before!)
- BB Pumping Cushion Skin 79 – After the Etude Powder Real Cushion, which I’ve been using daily, I’m keen to see what Skin 79’s pumping compact is like. I really love their beblesh pact!
- Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub – again more lip care!
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask – I’ve yet to try the new formula.
- Innisfree Skinny Mascara
- Too School for School – twisty tail mascara – the novelty!
- Pony Effect – not sure what stores sell her stuff but interested in eyeshadows.
- Nature Republic eyeliner – I saw SSIN use it and she said the durability was good.
- Banila – Clean it Zero
- Olens – SOOO curious to try some pretty but natural looking grey eye lenses.
- Missha – Would like to check out their sun creams
- History of Whoo – I want to see the facial mist that Park Bom was using!
Brands I’ve never used before but want to check out!
Have I missed anything?
© 2016, Su. All rights reserved.