Refreshing! Shu Uemura Depsea Water Mist
Is the sweltering summer getting you down? It’s certainly bothering me! I mean who likes to sweat? Shu Uemura’s Depsea Water Mist is the perfect tonic to refresh your face!
Lately I’ve become obsessed with buying products that will leave me feeling fresh! Not being a fan of sweat or feeling too hot (this summer has been scorching!) I went on my search for items that would leave me feeling like I’d just stepped out of a shower!
Shu Uemura Depsea Water Mist is a facial mist which contains water taken from the deep sea! The official site doesn’t really state why deep sea water is good for you but I guess that adds to the luxury and mystery of the item. I definitely would say this is a really strange item in that you don’t need it. Essentially it’s expensive scented sea water that smells really nice (£17.00 a bottle!) BUT I will definitely buy this again! Why?
- There are 4 scents of the Shu Uemura Depsea Water Mist that you can buy – mint, lavender, rose and rosemary. I bought the mint one. It smells lovely!
- I can definitely tell the difference between cheap spray nozzles. Those just kind of spurt water at your face in dribs and drabs. Shu Uemura’s spray nozzle gives an even distribution of product all over the skin! The mist feels extremely fine and gentle mist which is really pleasing.
- I loved using this whenever I felt my skin needed a bit of a moisture boost during the day. It’s also perfect to use as the final step to your makeup routine to dissolve and excess powder on your face, leaving you looking and feeling fresh!
- I’m a sucker for pretty packaging! I think the bottle looks fabulous and modern on any dresser or bathroom shelf!
- Whether this product does anything to improve my skin, I don’t know. This is an indulgent product but it’s certainly one that I don’t want to leave out of my routine! Like a pokemon, I’m going to catch them all!
You can buy from Shu Uemura’s official site here.
© 2014 – 2015, Su. All rights reserved.