Hot, delicious food and a shopper’s paradise – Malaysia and Singapore are one of my most favourite places in the world! Perhaps I’m a little biased.
My favourite shops to visit in both countries are actually their local health/beauty stores – namely Watsons, Guardian or Sasa. The UK equivalent would be something like Boots. Every time I walked past a Watsons or a Guardian. Without fail, I will walk inside one and ummm and ahhh over the beauty products that are available. If I have to choose one outlet then I go for Watsons in Singapore.
Why do I like Watsons Singapore so much?
- In case you hadn’t learnt by now, I’m very interested in Asian brand cosmetics! I feel like they cater to my needs a little more e.g. finding a mascara that will give life to my short pointy lashes! Or choice of hair dye for darker colours!
- In addition they’re ahead of us of in terms of product. I feel like we’re only JUST getting BB creams and Asia has been using it for so many years. I like to get a preview of what’s to come!
- Also the packaging is so much cuter! I’m not sure why UK doesn’t do pink or cute (we really should).
My favourite types of products to buy!
- I always stock up on face sheet masks! I don’t know why they haven’t caught on in the UK because they’re so much more convenient and clean to use. I like using My Beauty Diary masks – so refreshing and rejuvenating!
- My favourite compact BB compact powder is by Skin79. It gives great coverage and suits my oily/combo skin!
- I’m not loyal to any particular mascara brand. I’ll try anything! But my go to staple is usually DEJAVU fiberwig!
- I like any product that is easy to wash off with just water. Asia products are abound with them but yet they stay on your face at the same time! I am not aware of any UK products that use that as a selling point!