Happy April and Easter!
I have random bits and pieces I’m into at the moment so I thought I’d do a currently post!
R E A D I N G
Apart from other blogs, nothing much! I have 50 Shades of Grey waiting on my kindle but yeah, that doesn’t seem as appealing. Don’t judge me ok!
Shinee says ‘No.’
W R I T I N G
As always, I have beauty posts lined up. I would like to do more j/kdrama and music posts. Like how long ago was I supposed to write that review of Donghae and Eunhyuk’s concert which happened in…oh…er..November of last year?
L I S T E N I N G
- Amber’s new album is amazing! Unexpected songs!
- Donghae & Eunhyuk have a new Korean album too. I’m happy they finally brought out 1+1=love on the repackaged album.
- Shinee’s new Japanese song is also AWESOME.
- I also love Minah’s new solo too. I don’t really know that much about Girl’s Day but her voice is perfection.
T H I N K I N G
I watched too many SISTAR videos. I feel like I really NEED to work out! So I’m trying to make it my habit early in the morning. Just easing in and doing some really useful low impact quiet cardio by fitness blender. It’s great because it doesn’t involve a lot of jumping (I HATE BURPEES) and yet still works up a bit of a sweat.
W I S H I N G
I am always in a state where I want to learn something new. Whether its taking a course or studying for something. So I started taking inspiring courses on skillshare, lured by the mastering inking course by Yuko Shimizu! I’ve always admired her art work so to get to watch her techniques was super interesting.
W E A R I N G
I know it goes against all things a beauty blogger should stand for but……I’ve been wearing no makeup. Yes, going free style. My skin needs a break too from time to time so when I can get away with not wearing makeup, I will go bare faced! Try it. It’s quite nice.
L O V I N G
If you couldn’t tell from this post, I’ve become addicted to making gifs. I’m using an app called Gifgrabber. It’s super easy! I recommend if you want to make gifs really quick.
W A N T I N G
I really want to buy that Laneige two tone lip bar but I can’t find it anywhere online!!!
W A T C H I N G
- I’m watching the women’s version of Real Men at the moment. I wish this programme was subbed regularly because it’s really interesting finding out what life is like in Army. Also AMBER!
- REACT by the Fine Bros. I’m addicted to watching Elder’s React. My favourite video is their hilarious reaction to Grand Theft Auto!
F E E L I N G
USED…..seriously YG, you better be speaking the truth! Did you know that in the time since Bigbang’s last album, they could have all gone to the army and come back? So realistically speaking, maybe Bigbang will go to the army and then when they return, it will be another 3 years before their next album.
Anyway no matter what happens I will come crawling back, because it’s BIGBANG! I am really excited about their world tour and I really want to make it to one stop on this tour. I don’t know when or how but I WILL!
© 2014 – 2015, www.hummingdaze.com. All rights reserved.