High School Love On
So what’s the story of High School Love On?
In a nutshell, High School Love On tells the story of an angel who has become human after saving the life of high school student, Woo Hyun.
- I almost skimped on the drama because of the title – High School Love On (aka Hi! School Love On). It sounds so cheesy. I was thinking it was going to be your run of the mill high school love story but boredom and procrastination got to me and I was reaching for the play button.
- I’m pleasantly surprised by it! It’s cute, fun and so far, original!
- I really like the lead actress Kim Sae Ron. She’s super talented and makes her character so engaging to watch.
- Woo Hyun is called Woo Hyun in the drama. Sung Yeol is called Sung Yeol. I find it a bit distracting! Like there’s not enough distance between their idol life and their characters in the drama. I want to forget they’re in infinite!
- I love the way this drama has been shot. It’s really bright and pretty to look at.
- I think we’re a little spoiled as usually Korean dramas air two episodes a week. However this one only airs once a week!
Shallow Opinions on High School Love On
I love Kim Sae Ron’s styling in this drama. The clothes she wears is quite vintage and retro which fits her character really well. I sense a fashion post coming but as we’re only two episodes in so I think I’ll wait for a few more before writing it.
I also love the way her hair is styled in pretty waves. It’s so glossy and girlish! Now where are my hair tongs?