The Lowdown on Kose Sekkosei Cream
I have to say the Kose Sekkosei Cream is pretty close to what I’m looking for in the perfect moisturiser. I bought a tub of this at KLIA airport. I was a bit of an impulse buy (as are most items that I buy! Oops) as I was in need of a good moisturiser. I told the advisor I had oily/combination skin and she brought out this tub of Kose Sekkosei Cream for me.
It’s hard to know what the Kose Sekkosei Cream does just buy looking at the packaging. There’s no english on the box so I was just trusting what the advisor was telling me. Back home and having the ability to use my google fu skills, I have found out that this product is actually a hydrating whitening night cream!
It’s ingredients are a concoction of the below:
- Angelica root extract (Whitens)
- Coix seed extract (Whitens)
- Melothria root extract (Whitens)
- Cordyceps Sinensis extract (Strengthens skin’s immunity)
- Korean Ginseng extract (Prevents fatigue)
What do I like about the Kose Sekkosei Cream?
– The cream is actually a very lightweight gel! It is a really lovely consistency.
– It’s easy to apply and my skin absorbs it well and quickly which is perfect in the morning.
– It feels a little luxurious!
– It doesn’t break me out!
What’s wrong with it?
It’s definitely a moisturiser I would go back to but the tub is SMALL! Since it’s not a product I can repurchase easily, I think one tub lasted me maybe 2 months maximum. As much as I love this item, it’s not an ideal situation to be in!
The price is OK as a one off! It was about £40.00. If I’m going through 1 tub every two months, that’s pretty expensive! I’ll only buy this if I’m going to splurge and indulge myself a little. So alas I’m still on the hunt for my dream moisturiser!