ello new friends! it’s been a while since I’ve added new people but anyway welcome and I look forward to getting to know you guys better! 😀
I was gonna write an intro post but I went to the MBC Korean festival thingyat the Indigo2 this evening! I got to see 4minute (great dancers!) and EXO-K! I think it was good (eXO-K verrrry good…Machine and Mama are my favourites).
Indigo2 is a really great intimate venue! Even though I was in block E….my view wasn’t that restricted and was so close!!!! I’m glad I decided to go because I think if you went to Korea, you wouldn’t get this chance to see these artists in such a small venue!
- I do think the cultural stuff in between felt like filler and also I could have done without the kpop dance act (it was fun but felt more like a flashmob…I didn’t really want to see it). I would have rather they let the artists sing more songs!
- I needed to listen to Arashi straight after this concert though! it kind of left me….’ugh fangirls’ kind of feeling! although I get you’d be excited if your favourite band is there. I was sitting to a girl trying to take photos with her massive DSLR and also hold an ipad at the same time (this had a fansign on it). While she was trying to manage both, she would keep banging her camera on me. In the end…she just came into my area trying to wave at EXO.K. I guess it’s ok…I don’t fangirl over them at all but it’s still annoying.
- Which is why I really like how there are rules that most Japanese fans stick too when they’re at concerts! It really helps and it is good manners!!!!!!!
- I think my reasons for enjoying most kpop is the good dancing and the tune (yes really). I can live without knowing about the artists! I tried learning about both bands before I came but I only remember Hyuna and Kai. (because they are both great dancers).
- Big Bang seem really popular with the audience! Everyone went mad when it was played. I might enjoy a fangirly atmosphere if it was their concert.
- The concert was being filmed. I do understand they have that sign that we might appear on film… I was kind of near the edge and a lot of the time there’s a cameraman or a photographer pointing their cameras in the face! Sometimes I really couldn’t get into the concert sometimes because the camera was there.